12.24.2009

Does Anyone Know?

She's truly one of my fashion icon.



Can you guess who she is?

source : tfs

13 comment(s):

michelle_ said...

Oh tell me who that is !!!
I think I'd love her as my fashion inspiration too :)

Gricia (Cia) said...

of course by seeing those random bracelet..one of ur signature style.hehe..is it alexa chung?not really sure though

Heidy F.M Kalalo said...

@ Michelle and Gricia :
hohoho..OK..i'll give a clue, she's the Senior Style Director of ELLE US. I bet you both do know who she is!!! hihihihi..

Tiananda said...

Must be for those bangles! :D

Heidy F.M Kalalo said...

@ tealovecoffee : hihihi yes you got it right!!

DiamondHurts said...

Kate Lanphear yayyyyy!!! my inspiration too darl :)

DiamondHurts said...

Kate Lanphear :), my icon too darl :D

Riati Cornelia said...

hey kak mind to link me back n follow my blog ?
i already link u n follow ur blog too.
so nice to see u on the bloggers meet up/ hehehe.

xoxo
zipper_pepper

Anonymous said...

awesome blog u're having here, im a fashionblogger too! check my page, btw wanna exchange links? :)

Tysha, http://tysha-thefashionblog.blogspot.com

Nabila RH said...

hi k heidy..nice meeting you
love all of the bracelet and rings..
i' ve linked you btw, link me back if you don't mind ;) ;)

han said...

is it kate lanphear? *guessing

A N A S T A S Y A said...

at first I thought it was Nina Garcia but at third pics, noo waay it is Nina. So it must be lanphear

Earlene said...

is that alexa chunk ?