10.26.2010

Party of 5

So here are a few photos from last Friday's Blogger Yard Sale in Mazee FX. I could not be more excited to see the crowd, they are truly huge but also exciting. Even, my boyfriend/photographer, Carl, only had a chance to take some photos after helping me bustling around with the hectic shoppers. That's why I'd like to give him my biggest thanks. You're just the best!
And most of all, I would like to thank Diana Rikasari, Michelle Koesnadi, Sonia Eryka, Bethanny Putri, and also everyone who stopped by and shopped! Hope to see all of you again anytime soon!

43

44

42

45

46

41

47

48

49

50

9 comment(s):

Unknown said...

aaagghhh, i wish i could come. glad it was a huge success!
congrats, heidy!

michelle_ said...

yayyyy :) :) so happy you posted this up !
baru inget ur bf was helping u out with the photos and the sales yah :) that's very sweet of him :)

i lovveee your leggings sooo much !! reminds me of my old ballet days as a kid :)

mirramie said...

nice event! love it
and the pict number 5, include all bloggers! great..
and i love ur creme pants ka
fit on me :))

xoxo

Tara said...

nice to meet you Heidy , hopefully we can meet again :)

uchie suci utami apsari said...

great event
too bad i couldn't come
nice photos you have:)

http://aribbonpolkastethoscope.blogspot.com

Kezia Mariska said...

Very much fun in there :)

http://keziiaiueo.blogspot.com/

vdcouture said...

awesomee! i wish i were there :) congrats for the great success!

vdcouture

jacobian said...

seems fun.I guess that's a place for girls to congregate. :-)

riana said...

its nice to meet you in person heidy :))
theres some photo of you on my blog