1.08.2014

Iconic Reinterpretation

To challenge my creativity has and will always be included on my list of New Year's resolutions. And I find visiting art exhibitions would be a fun way to increase my creative thinking and to be inspired by those artsy stuff.
Just like what I had on my visit to The Little Black Jacket: CHANEL’s Classic Revisited by Karl Lagerfeld and Carine Roitfeld exhibition on last November. They finally made its way to the last stop at ArtScience Museum, Marina Bay Sands, in Singapore. It was mind-blowing. At that moment, I could only sit there and being mesmerized by those photos, while discovering the versatility and timelessness of the iconic Chanel jacket. 

GF01

GF03

GF02

GF04

GF06

GF07

GF05

GF08

GF09

2 comment(s):

Indah Nainggolan said...

I also appreciate art like you do. That's why I love reading your blog, kak Heidy! :))

Ine Elsa Putri said...

amazing pictures, I love it..

btw, wanna follow each other on blog?
:)

www.pieine.blogspot.com