5.11.2013

Unprecedented Experience

Looking back on April, I was invited to experience the not-to-be missed VIP Fashion Night Event at Marina Bay Sands. It was actually the third year running for its event, but this time it was so much bigger and better than ever. For the very first time, The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands presented this signature fashion event to a global audience streamed live via Google+ Hangout and was hosted by US celebrity host, fashion expert and social media enthusiast, Jeannie Mai. It took part over three segments uncovering a series of fashion forecasts, runway shows and styling session along with some highly recognized fashion figures include Parisian Grand Couturier, Monsieur Alexis Mabille; Creative Director of ELLE US Magazine, Joe Zee; Respected Fashion Editor & Commentator in Paris, Jessica Michault; and Top YouTube Fashion & Make-up Celebrity, Kandee Johnson.
And just as expected, apart from the main VIP Fashion Night event itself, the 3 days/2 nights trip was also filled with fantastic line-up of fashion forward activities. Here's the overview photo diary.

Day 01.
















Day 02.








Day 03.




I would like to personally thank Marina Bay Sands and Zeno Stratcom for inviting me. Feels so great to have this unforgettable opportunity.

Lastly, I also have a little present here for you. I'll be giving away beauty products worth SGD 100 from Sephora. All you have to do is simply tweet me your name and I'll pick one winner at random. Good luck.

6 comment(s):

Arina Nahya N Nafia said...

nice photos! you look so pretty tho<3




http://finalexpectation.blogspot.com/

Stylist T-shirts said...

Beautiful post. Even I loved your journey. Hey will you please tell me what was that store. I saw some printed t-shirt out there.

lolita dresses said...

Your article is very good, I saw a lot of very fond of!

Wholesale Cotton Shirts said...

Very nice article. Intresting and knowledgable.

Stefany said...

The whole pictures in this post are such an art.
Love it, love it!
You have such a wonderful opportunity to be there, love <3

xx,
Stefany from Taste of My Life

Wholesale Blank T-shirts USA said...

Very beautiful dress. It looks amazing on you!