4.26.2015

Effortless Sound

I don’t know about you, but for me gadget has been always associated with men and their hobbies. While for us girls, dealing with just one smartphone’s already given us a bit hard time. However all that have changed when I was being introduced to this sophisticated FREEme bluetooth speaker from Pioneer. Not only it comes with a very stylish product design but also with less complexity to use. In fact, I love how easy and convenient to listen to my favorite tunes whenever I want with this compact speaker for 7-hours playback between charges. With only an effortless Bluetooth one-touch pairing, I’m slightly surrounded with 360° high quality sound of my favorite tunes.  And on top of that, I really dig its sophisticated sleek design finished in genuine leather. This literally defines what so-called "surround yourself with music and style".

Pioneer-4

Pioneer-5

Pioneer-3

Pioneer-2

2 comment(s):

Willova said...

I always feel so excited whenever I read your blog. Keep spirit..

akmal niazi khan said...

Girls fashion and their age are always inversely proportional. You have fantastic stuff on this blog that keep the girls young and beautiful with you fashion tips. Being a fashion artist I really appreciate your efforts and work.
Love from Royal Lady