4.26.2015

Effortless Sound

I don’t know about you, but for me gadget has been always associated with men and their hobbies. While for us girls, dealing with just one smartphone’s already given us a bit hard time. However all that have changed when I was being introduced to this sophisticated FREEme bluetooth speaker from Pioneer. Not only it comes with a very stylish product design but also with less complexity to use. In fact, I love how easy and convenient to listen to my favorite tunes whenever I want with this compact speaker for 7-hours playback between charges. With only an effortless Bluetooth one-touch pairing, I’m slightly surrounded with 360° high quality sound of my favorite tunes.  And on top of that, I really dig its sophisticated sleek design finished in genuine leather. This literally defines what so-called "surround yourself with music and style".

Pioneer-4

Pioneer-5

Pioneer-3

Pioneer-2

1 comment(s):

Willova said...

I always feel so excited whenever I read your blog. Keep spirit..