7.10.2015

Fly Comfortable

Recently I (finally) had a chance to get out of the rut of my everyday routine. On last month, I got invited by AirAsia Indonesia to fly away to Bangkok, Thailand to join the 2nd Anniversary Party of AirAsia Blogger’s Community Party, along with ten Travel & Lifestyle bloggers from Indonesia. And what makes it more interesting? It has line-up of fun activities where I could also have the chance to meet new blogger friends from all around Southeast Asia and some of neighbors country, such as from the host country Thailand, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, China, Taiwan, South Korea, Japan, and Australia. 
Obviously, this one was totally a major excitement. I’m all for travelling, but most likely I still find myself nervous when it comes to flying. But after all, knowing exactly that there will be various of excitement waiting as I landed, I’m choosing to rise above my fear. Even more, when you're jetting off with airline who has a lot to offer, to make your flying more enjoyable and comfortable. Well-known as the world's best low-cost airline, AirAsia sure knows how to enable everyone to fly with additional benefits, including my favorite features, E-Boarding Pass that allows passengers to enjoy how fast and hassle-free presenting self check-in through AirAsia Mobile Application, and also the Tune Insure AirAsia Travel Protection which is exclusively designed to get you covered from trip cancellation to lost baggage at an affordable price. Fore more updates regarding their other special offers, you could also follow them on Twitter and Facebook.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

0 comment(s):