11.16.2015

(Not Just) Another Good News

Yes I am aware that I have been basically neglecting my blog because of that busy trap. I went from having lots on my to-do-list to the point of being overwhelmed in everything. Frankly, this year overall has clearly been a challenging one. With the end of the year approaching, I think it could be a perfect time to plan a sweet escape to reward myself on everything that I have been through this year. 
 And the good news is, my personal favorite airline cost saving, AirAsia, has just recently expanded their e-boarding passes (which happened to be my favorite feature as well) for international and domestic flights to and from Balikpapan, Banda Aceh, Lombok, Pekanbaru, Palembang, Pontianak, Solo, Semarang and Makassar on 11 November 2015. This expansion complements the scope of e-boarding pass that has previously been launched in May and September 2015 and for the six cities of Indonesia, namely Jakarta, Bandung, Denpasar, Medan, Surabaya and Yogyakarta, it made a total of 15 cities in Indonesia have been getting e-boarding pass. 
Well, who doesn't want a hassle-free holiday getaway right?

P2710377

P2710405

P2710419

P2710425

P2710443

0 comment(s):